Re: buggbot is broken

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:24:09 +0530 Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Marek Mahut wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > Buggbot on #fedorabot seems to be broken. Who take care of that?
>
> It is maintained by Max Kanat-Alexander, rel eng for upstream
> Bugzilla. CC'ed.

	He watches particular product names. So he broke when "Fedora
Core" was renamed. :-) I've fixed it now, he should be reporting bugs
again.

	If anybody wants him to report any subset of bugs to any
channel on any IRC network, just let me know. (I'm mkanat on FreeNode,
or you can email me, just remove the _list from my email address here.)

	-Max
--
http://www.insiderfaq.com/
The Insider FAQ: Linux Made Simple.