Fedora Features Process

Based on https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2007-June/msg00022.html

I have drafted a proposed Feature process.  I submitted it to the Fedora Board for a first pass via the wiki page (see inline comments).  Now I am submitting it for additional public review and would like to have it discussed and ratified at the next FESCo meeting.

Please add your feedback and changes to the wiki page.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/FeaturePolicyDraft

Thanks,
John