Re: FESCo elections

Karsten Wade wrote:
I propose we include the entirety of cla_done, but announce an age limit
on the account -- it must be older than one week.  This gives people a
chance to get an account for the election (since voting lasts longer
than a week) while leaving enough time for us to notice any
pranks/gaming of the system.

Let's hope the folks at ${anti-linux-company} won't see this as an opportunity to have all their folks sign CLAs and rig future elections.