Re: FESCo elections

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 14:35:24 -0700,
  Toshio Kuratomi <a badger gmail com> wrote:

> P.S. If we include the wiki EditGroup in the "groups that can vote"
> someone has to write an importer that turns the EditGroup into Fedora
> Account System (FAS) accounts and adds them to a new FAS group.  This
> may not be as hard as writing a new package dep solver but it is not
> trivial.  And we're on a deadline.

There probably should be some easy way to associate EditGroup members
with FAS accounts in any case, since I would think people would want to
be able to audit that people in the EditGroup actually did do a cla.
In theory, you can make a good first cut matching the email address in the
wiki with the one in the FAS. A one time version of this should be easily
doable before the election.

In the long run the wiki and FAS should be tied closer together.