Re: Package Updating Doc Available

On Mi Juni 27 2007, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Documentation describing the new package update process flow is now
> available at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UpdatingPackageHowTo.
> Feel free to update with any clarifications that you feel are needed and
> can figure out or ask away.

Can you please explain, how you use diff and patch to sync between devel and
F-7? I normally only copy the spec from one place to another.

Also, you write, that a package should be build locally for devel and F-7
separately. Afaik will the results only differ, when one uses a devel and a
F-7 machine for this.

And the "make tag" and "make build" step could be joined into one "make tag
build" step imho. Or is there any advantage of doing this seperately?

Regards,
Till