Re: Issues with rawhide mptspi module

Denis Leroy wrote:
Is anyone else having issues with the LSI Fusion SPI host driver (mptspi.ko) on rawhide ?

rawhide is running as VMware guest OS. mptspi loads but fails to correctly scan any of the connected disk. I had to change the VM disk from scsi/lsilogic to an ide drive to be able to boot. I'll check with the VMWare folks as well.

-denis

Yeah...
Since 2.6.17 :(

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/200787