Re: kernels oops - bug report

Matt Domsch wrote:
On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 12:59:24AM +0100, Axel wrote:
Hello
I d like to report a kernel oops, but I don't know how to catch the kernel log.

I highly recommend using serial console capturing for this.  On the
crashing machine, use this on the kernel command line:

console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty0
I'm looking for ways to capture/dump kernel log through USB port and/or through LAN port.

Any info on that would be appreciated.

eric