Re: Kernel 2.6.19 squashfs problem and bugzilla

Olivier Galibert wrote:
On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 06:24:20AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Olivier Galibert wrote:
In any case, the decision to use it for the stage2 should probably
revisited in that light...
It is fine for that purpose. Just dont use it anywhere else.

"Fine" as in "be ready to lose some days tracking what's going on when
you've had to upgrade the kernel of the minimal boot/install image to
support newer hardware".  Why do you hate sysadmins so much?

... because I spend 2 years of my life being one ;-)

Rahul