Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 2 (6.91)

Nicolas

I'd really love if the desktop variant shipped with a small local squid/apache proxy enabled by default, instead of doing caching in a user-by-user and app-by-app basis

Would do wonders for browser responsiveness & resource use

I doubt that replacing the inbuilt app caching with a local proxy would improve responsiveness. I'm not sure if that's what you had in mind though.

-Cam

--
camilo mesias co uk                                                 <--