OFF-TOPIC Re: Jabber, JIngle, VoIP, telepathy - howto ?

Anuj Verma (Kevin) wrote:
Hello, I am sorry to post this to devel list, but I guess this should better get some initial insight & help from developers for now. I will like to know how to get VoIP working on Fedora using Jabber clients supported by libjingle & telepathy ? Please provide some pointers to help me get started. Kevin

Please do not take this personally. The only way we will be able to improve the signal to noise ratio on this list is by enforcing the the rules.

This is very clearly not development discussion.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com