Missing P-ATA CDROM support in Fedora 7 Test 2 ?

Hello
I just tried to install Fedora 7 with "cdrom" as packages support, but no drives seems to be detected. I use a P-ATA drive on a Nforce4-4x powered motherboard (Asus K8N4-E Deluxe) and didn't found any suitable driver in the list (maybe I missed it ?).

Anyway, I will try network install, I just post this message for information.

Regards.