freeze during install

I downloaded boot iso from ftp.crihan.fr mirror and tried to make a fresh install of FC7. Boot goes well and installation wizard starts without problem. After the dependancies computation and the / & swap format the install stop. No "lock", GUI can be use but the install waits with a progress bar which doesn'nt progress anymore.

In one of the tty I see the message "No handler could be found for yum.Yumbase" or something like that.

Is that a known problem for test 2 or maybe I forgot something ?

Regards
Axel