Re: Extras pushes

Everything seems to be working now. The RH Mirror now gets signed packages directly from the build master. Let someone in the infrastructure team know if anything is amiss.

   -Mike

Mike McGrath wrote:
Extras pushes are on hold for the moment while we re-order the push process. It should be transparent to both the users and the pushers when its back online. We're expecting it to be back up and running later tonight or early tomorrow.

         -Mike