When to expect support for 3945 Wireless in Rawhide

I've seen snippets discussing ipw3945 (sp?) wireless support in an upcoming kernel which I thought to be the kernels supplied on Rawhide yum updates but I do not see any trace of 3945 support in /var/log/messages. So the question is: if my laptop has the 3945 chip and it is not seen by the most recent Rawhide kernels is that a bug? If not, at what point will Rawhide have a kernel such that the 3945 chip should be seen?

-pmr