Fedora 6 and Disk Druid Overall Disk Space

Hi,

Here is the scenario, lets say I have a 60gb hard disk.

When installing Fedora via gui I noticed that Disk Druid does not give
you the option of specifying the overall disk space to allocate
to Fedora.

In this case I want to allocate 20gb to Fedora and Disk Druid should
allow me to do that, then I can carry on with installation as usual.

Can this feature be implemented, please.

Thanks
Shams