Re: Announcing yum-merge-conf, a yum plugin to merge configuration files

Ola Thoresen wrote:
> Now, I don't speak python fluently, but as far as I can tell, the script
> will simply continue after the "diff" is run?
> Would it be more intuitive if it would ask again if it should keep or
> replace after the diff is shown?

That's what it's supposed to do. Just try it, you'll see.
I've updated the packages too, so just install
http://gauret.free.fr/fichiers/rpms/fedora/yum-merge-conf/yum-merge-conf-1.0-1.noarch.rpm

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr