Re: speed of yum depsolver [FIX attached]

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 12:39:21PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> conduit.info(1, 'You are using Fedora Rawhide. Now I will EAT YOUR BRANE.')

I know it's kind of sad to laugh at my own joke, but I've been running with
this plugin all week, and I can attest that it actually *has* significantly
improved my Rawhide user experience. I think maybe I'll extend it to provide
a variety of similar helpful tips at random.