Re: User directories integration - request for help

Naheem Zaffar wrote:

Why not dump everything in the home folder as standard and then use
that nautilus search folders thing to organise everything?

Too GNOME-specific/centric, as you had hinted at. Although many of us run GNOME desktops these days - I held out for years, then gave in - personally I'd hate the idea of relying on GNOME for things to make sense. I don't like default folders being made either, but it works.

Jon.