Re: too many deamons by default - F7 test 2 live cd

On 19.03.2007 11:05, Oliver Falk wrote:
> On 03/19/2007 10:51 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Extra - cpuspeed.
> This one makes sense on laptops, doesn't it?

It makes also much sense on Desktops -- nearly all modern Desktop-CPUs
and also a lot of Server-CPUs support some kind power-saving features.
It IMHO would be wise to use them so save power and keeps systems cool
(and quiet -- I don't want to hear people saying "my System is much
louder when I use the Fedora Live-CD").

CU
thl