Re: too many deamons by default - F7 test 2 live cd

Richard Hughes wrote:

But it takes a finite amount of time to start the service, even on
machines without the hardware.

About one tenths of a second according to *my* measurements.

I don't think we should choose to always enable all daemons by default, but for cpuspeed, the time spent on systems that does not support it, does not justify disabling it out-of-the-box, IMHO.

Richard.

/Thomas