Google Summer of Code Project

Hello,

        I contacted Patrick Barnes about the following Google Summer of
        Code
        project on the Fedora site,

        System G-Conf (or other configuration) backend

        He wanted me to find out if there was any interest among fedora
        developers in the above topic. If so, then do let me know, and
        also feel
        free to volunteer as a mentor for this project :->

        Thank you,
        Akshay Dua