Re: Unable to install firefox add-ons

On 3/22/07, Gianluca Sforna <giallu gmail com> wrote:
Am I the only one unable to install firefox add-ons with
firefox-1.5.0.10-5.fc6 ?
For example, trying to install this:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/60/

I get: Software installation is currently disabled. Click Edit
Options... to enable it and try again.

Fact is, I never disabled it nor happen to find where I should
activate it in the options...

First I'm hearing of this. If all else fails, live dangerously: run it
as root, install the addon, then shut down immediately

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud