iwlwifi working for anyone?

I'd like to know if anyone has the iwlwifi driver working with the stock
rawhide setup? With NetworkManager, I can see different networks but
trying to connect to one doesn't work. It always fails with the
"association took too long (>20s), failing activation." error.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |