Re: SSH tunnelled X sessions become unresponsive.

On 23/03/07, Adam Jackson <ajackson redhat com> wrote:

FC7 isn't using XCB yet, still a little sketchy for my taste.  I'm
aiming for FC8 for it though.

Ok, thanks for ruling that out at least

My usual method for debugging this sort of thing is to use wireshark to
see which side's network traffic is stopping.

that sounds, errm ... fun, I wouldn't recognize good X protocol over
the wire if it slapped me, I'll give it a go though, otherwise I can
see that I might end up without remote GUI when F7 comes out, I've put
an xming bug into fd.o bugzilla just in case too.