Presto problems

I noticed something strange, after installing yum-presto.

I have a freshrpms repo enabled on my FC6 box. This repo is setup with a mirrorlist, which contains the following, when downloaded:

http://ayo.ie.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/6/$ARCH/freshrpms/
http://ayo.uk3.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/6/$ARCH/freshrpms/
http://ayo.us5.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/6/$ARCH/freshrpms/
http://ayo.pt.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/6/$ARCH/freshrpms/

When presto is enabled, the freshrpms repo consistently fails with errors looking like this:

http://ayo.pt.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/6/%24BASEARCH/freshrpms/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:51:45 GMT

Running yum with --disablepresto makes freshrpms work again.

So it seems like presto is screwing up some internal variables or convertions or something.

Hope this is useful, if not, please let me know what you need.

/Thomas