Re: Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

Dnia 26-03-2007, pon o godzinie 20:43 +0300, Jonathan Dieter napisał(a):
> The second time your ran it,
> it realized there was a problem and downloaded the full rpm.
Can't it restart the process or simply download the full rpm at the same
time it sees an unusable drpm, then proceed with the update as planned?

> I would really love to know if you've done anything with lucidlife,
> changed any files before upgrading to the latest version?  It would help
> me work out why we hit this error in the first place.
No, I haven't even run it for half a year or so. Also, rpm -V doesn't
report anything.

Could it be that the drpm was being uploaded/generated that very moment
I was trying to download it? Of course that would mean the metadata was
uploaded/generated earlier than actual drpms, but who knows?

Lam