Re: Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 19:17 +0200, Leszek Matok wrote:
> This one is strange:
<snip>
> Notice the part "lucidlife-0.9.1_0.". Next time (1 minute later, no
> repository metadata was updated) it was different:
> (1/1): lucidlife-0.9.1-2. 100% |=========================| 723 kB    00:24
> And the update went okay. It looks to me like a deltarpm repository
> breakage combined with some strange logic in Presto that made it
> download a file with another name that it wanted.
>
> Oh, and there's no /var/log/presto.log.
>
> Lam
Okay, I've found the bug.  If you modify a glf file in lucidlife (change
a single number), checking the "deltarpm sequence" doesn't catch the
change, but applying the deltarpm fails.

Ahmed, it looks like you were right about us hitting this error.  I'll
pass it on to the deltarpm maintainer.  Hopefully, we'll get a quick
fix.

BTW, I've just posted 0.2.8, which has the fix for the ugly yum crash.
If you hit this error, you'll get a halfway decent message telling you
exactly what to do.

Jonathan