Re: Yum-presto (deltarpms) ready for testing.

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 19:59 +0200, Leszek Matok wrote:
> Dnia 26-03-2007, pon o godzinie 20:43 +0300, Jonathan Dieter napisaƂ(a):
> > The second time your ran it,
> > it realized there was a problem and downloaded the full rpm.
> Can't it restart the process or simply download the full rpm at the same
> time it sees an unusable drpm, then proceed with the update as planned?
Ahmed has been telling me the same thing, but I thought this error would
be never happen in the real world.  Obviously I was wrong.  I will get
it to do as you say as part of 0.3.0 (hopefully next few days).  Until
then, we'll have to have it fail (though gracefully).

Jonathan