Re: VESA driver hsync config problem

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 13:58 -0600, Xavier Toth wrote:
> Indeed I do have a log file and I'd greatly appreciate any assistance
> you can give me.

That log appears to be from a successful startup.  Odd.

We can definitely tell if we're running under Parallels though:

(II) VESA(0): VESA VBE OEM Vendor: Parallels Software International,
Inc.

The trick is just knowing what we're supposed to do when we detect
Parallels.  I don't have it, so I don't know.  What _should_ we do?

- ajax