Re: Why nobody uses vnc module to X?

On 27/03/07, Adam Tkac <atkac redhat com> wrote:

I'm really surprised that nobody uses vnc's rawhide module to X. Module
was completely unusable since 2nd March (got sigsegv) and no bugreport
came to me :( .

I do the occasional anaconda/vnc install, but after installation for
remote sessions I tend to use X/SSH tunnels for improved security, and
less hassle with other people's firewalls.

I'm really interested in how can I reconquer prestige of vnc module again :)

Does Fedora include an open version of NX?