Re: hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 08:38 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
Josh Boyer wrote:

I'd like to point out that there is likely a trademark issue involved
here as well.
The package is produced by HP-Development, so I think they can use their own
logo.  :)

Firefox is produced by Mozilla, yet we can't use their logo without
going through their process when it comes to patching it.  (See the
whole Debian IceWeasle thing.)

Right so we do already have a menu entry with a trademarked logo (firefox), so how would the HP software be any different ?