Re: hplip: hp-toolbox advertising?

Rex Dieter wrote:

Yuck, murky waters.  I figured if an icon/logo was included within GPL
sources, and the GPL allows for unrestricted modification/redistribution,
we were golden.  Note, we're not talking about modifying the *trademarked*
item in this case (which I would agree not a good idea), only
using/displaying it.

Is not like that, consider the Red Hat icons/logos included in the GPL RHEL sources, a derivative distro is required to change them.

--
nicu