Re: Rawhide will be a bit late today...

Matthew Miller wrote:
On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 08:17:39AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
As expected, something blew up a bit in the rawhide compose process now
that we've unfroze. However HOW it blew up was completely unexpected, but
very easy to recover from. Rawhide is composing again and should see the
light of day in a few hours.

If things don't blow up, is there a "normal" time for it to be available?
(I'd like to adjust my mirror to be in sync with that.)

Perhaps if we used some kind of mirror sync flag for mirror scripts to check against to learn when an upstream host is in a synced state?

Enough said! ;-)

/Thomas