Bug Day this Friday!

We're going to have another Bug Day this Friday!

Last week just a couple of us managed to clean out a couple dozen old
test-release bugs.

This week we're working on rawhide bugs - much more relevant!

I'll be around #fedora-devel from 10-6 EDT (that's 1400-2200 UTC) to
guide people trying to make sure the bugs are cleaned up.

Here's the link to the rawhide bug list for this week:

http://rdr.to/W9

Does anyone in a different time zone (or with a different schedule) want
to supervise for a different shift? (David Neilsen, I'm looking in your
direction.. :)

Hope to see you there.

-w