Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 3 (6.92)

On Thursday 29 March 2007 17:35:59 Richard Hughes wrote:
> b) that the default (GNOME) version didn't have gnome in the name.

That's sort of the point.  Our "Default" spin or the one we'd like most people
to use doesn't call out any specific software/technology/etc.  It's just
Fedora, what we the project think is our best foot forward.  The KDE spin
however is specialized for those that wish to use KDE or wish to see what
it's about.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora