Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 3 (6.92)

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Friday 30 March 2007 00:46:29 Andrew Jamison wrote:
So the Gnome and KDE versions are going to have their own ISO's ? I am a
little confused. I know with prior Fedora relases you just choosed what
you wanted at install.

The Gnome and KDE Live spins have their own isos. What we're currently calling the "Prime" spin has both Gnome and KDE on it and you can choose at install time.

are you sure about this? I have not tested it but last time I saw the package list there was nothing kde related...