F7 Zope package

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:40:09 UTC 2007

>>> This is only applicable for last minute decisions.

>> Is this true?  I've always been under the impression that anything that the
>> rel-notes writers had missed pre-release could be included in the updates.

> That's correct. The process is not just for last minute decisions. The
> number of people who work on the release notes is very few and we do
> miss things that gets pointed out and added later.

I am not talking about what the rule book says. I can not help
noticing how we are being really rigid while saying, "If Zope can not
migrate to a later release of Python in one year its their headache,
God help them.", but keep giving excuses why such a big development
does not make it to the on-media release notes.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7