Re: pidgin-2.0.0-3.fc7 - i386 version crasheseasily on my system.

> Crash data attached. In my case it looks like its the evo exchange
> connector. Also amusing is the bottom bit about the spamassassin
> plugin... I have it disabled in the plugins bit, and the check spam is
> unselected so it shouldn't load anyway.
>
> Peter

Please file this in Bugzilla.  It needs to be properly tracked and the
appropriate people notified.

I checked the plugin defaults.  The evolution plugin isn't enabled by
default (because it never was stable), and I don't see how it could be
enabling itself after upgrade.

Nor do I but it did.

Do you want it filed in RH BZ or upstream?

Peter