Re: Explaining the new suspend quirks functionality in F7

I notice what seems to be a bug in pm-suspend.  If I run "pm-suspend
--quirk-vbestate-restore --quirk-vbe-post", when I resume I get about
a hundred linefeeds in the terminal where I ran the command.

Also, one time I ran pm-suspend with the needed arguments and when I
resumed the display stayed showing a VT.  I switched to Xorg and
shortly thereafter the machine locked up.

            Miles