Re: Suspend stopped to work (Re: Explaining the suspend quirks...)

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
Uhm...  restore from suspend has stopped working on my t60 lappy.  In
both 3189 and 3194 kernels.  This was working previously.. as long as
i was using a wired network and not using the iwl3945 module.
Ironic.... the newest rawhide kernels let me activate the suspend with
iwl3945 module loaded.  But now the darn thing won't restore from a
suspended state... even if iwl3945 isn't loaded before the suspend
attempt.

-jef

I just installed old 3149 (i686) kernel and did some testing and the result is that on 3149 it works and on 3189 and 3194 doesn't... So definitely a kernel bug in recent kernels. That's no good to ship broken kernel in final :( Seems I have to BZ this, if someone haven't yet.

Martin