rpms/xchat/devel xchat.spec,1.63,1.64

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon May 28 19:49:12 UTC 2007

Remi Collet <Fedora <at> FamilleCollet.com> writes:
> Brian Pepple a écrit :
> > Does it really make sense to create sub-packages for the perl & python
> > plugins in the future?  It's not like the plugins are especially large,
> > or that most systems won't have python & perl already installed.
> >
> Probably not.

But it's still better to provide for the option in the future than not to. ;-)

> This "obsoletes" also allow upgrade from splited RPM available on xchat
> site.

That's why I didn't remove it altogether.

Note that I _did_ split xchat-tcl in the latest iteration, because it wasn't
previously built at all (so splitting it out is not an incompatible change) and
because Tcl isn't as ubiquitous as Python and Perl.

        Kevin Kofler