A couple of serious questions

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Wed May 30 02:16:04 UTC 2007

On 5/29/07, Anuj Verma (Kevin) <kevin.verma at gmail.com> wrote:
[ snip ]

> + s-c-* tools have been done very well over the years
> + the development of s-c-* further should consider a backend and
> frontends in:
> -> Gnome
> -> KDE/Qt
> -> NCurses
> -> Web?

-1

I simply do not think it is a good idea to segment energies so much
for so little gain. I like KDE/Qt, but I also like that the s-c-*
tools are in the simple to use pygtk.

If someone is willing to do all this work seperate backend from
frontend, and create the 4 frontend, more power to him, go ahead. But
I don't think "Fedora" should divert resources to this goal. All I ask
is that the tools not require gnome packages.
--
Fedora Core 6 and proud