Is devel frozen?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Nov 4 12:15:15 UTC 2007

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 07:08:55 -0500
Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I built python-which successfully, but it's not showing up in devel.
> Do I need to do something, or is this because devel is currently
> frozen?  (I can't run mock on my dblatex package because it requires
> python-which - is there a workaround?)

Builds from devel/ are going into dist-f9.  Rawhide is still being
composed from f8-final which is the frozen Fedora 8 bits.  This is so
that we can easily transition early adopters of Fedora 8 to the final
bits on release day without dumping all the F9 stuff on them.  The day
after release (Friday) rawhide should start seeing F9 content.

--
Jesse Keating