Codec Buddy misleading.

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:35:35 UTC 2007

2007/11/10, Alan Cox <alan at redhat.com>:
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 12:56:43AM +0100, Mark wrote:
> > with the codecs is..?? sounds kinda strange but it does seem to be the
> > case.. (same case for freedesktop.org)
> >
> > so hows that working?
>
> SF.net just provides hosting and shelters under the US "hey we just host it"
> protections

i still don't see why it can't be hosted on fedora.. i understand the
patent part but if SF can do it than anyone can right? it's not that
fedora has more users than sf.net.. i think it's actually the
opposite.

I just find it all very strange.. some us sites can host it.. some
can't.. it's confusing.