Codec Buddy misleading.

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:05:45 UTC 2007

Mark wrote:
> 2007/11/11, David Boles <dgboles at gmail.com>:
>
> Both are easy and you need to calm down.
> posting suggestions here on how to improve fedora isn't wrong!
> and in this case the suggestion came from a complaint.

Calm down? Me?

Everything that my 'suggestion' recommended has been discussed almost to
the point of nausea here and on most of the other Fedora lists. And this
repeats on about a four month cycle. As have the explanations from the
'Fedora people' and the answers of why things are as they are and why
they are *not* going to change. Ever. Never. At no time. Sounds
permanent does it not? No matter how much whining is posted. Period.
Money talks and bull$hit walks. So to speak.

So my 'suggestion', Mandriva's distribution, was a general solution to
the complaints. An attempt to stop the endless cycle of 'I wants' and 'I
am being slighted'. Because it, Mandriva, actually 'fits' most, if not
all, of these common complaints. There are four distributions, that I
can think of here, different distributions, that fit this mold. Simple
enough?

Shoes too tight? Get new shoes. Car won't start? Get it fixed. Or
replace it with another. Not happy with where you live? Move.

Still not happy with Fedora after *all* the explanations of why it is
like it is and might just not match what *you* think it should be in the
end? Then, please, try something else. And then complain to them because
their distribution is not 'just like I want it to be' for me.

Think about it. Does it make sense to you?

BTW Calm? - Call me Mellow Yellow.  ;-)
--

  David