Praise for F-8

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Mon Nov 12 09:16:51 UTC 2007

Too seldom I say what I really feel when it's positive:

F-8 totally kicks ass. It works like a charm on this brand new x86_64
SMP thing, extremely interactive during high load (CFS scheduler I
believe), the new IcedTea java is awesome for being done in such a
hurry. The new theme engine is really good. The new bluetooth and phone
stuff just works (that's more than you can say of ANY other OS/Distro).

Also, and didn't say in time for F-7: I love Bodhi. It's very convenient
and makes you feel a lot better when pushing updates.

Linus