Review queue/FESCo after the merge

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 20:00:44 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 13:44 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> CA> Then we can leave that part out.  There's a lot we can and should
> CA> automate.
>
> [...]
>
> Actually all of the relevant tests should get into rpmlint, and then
> we can just run rpmlint.

rpmlint probably shouldn't be doing the "build in mock" test at least,
but I think you have the right idea in that if we have these kinds of
tests, it makes sense to have them as part of a continuous process (i.e.
run them every time spec changes) rather than just the first time we add
some software.