Plan for tomorrows (20071114) FESCO meeting

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Nov 14 20:11:56 UTC 2007

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 01:35:43PM -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 18:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- Plan to get Merge Reviews finished by F9 -- all

Please don't rush people to close reviews, but to act to comments
instead. And in any case reviews may take time, it is better than lose
on quality in my opinion.

> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
> to it tomorrow, since we have a pretty full schedule).  You can also

While trying to do minimal installs in a chroot I noticed some unowned
directories created sometimes on the fly, and also because setup doesn't
depend on filesystem. However, it is not clear that it is an interesting
setting, and knowing the lack of will of some maintainers to fix their
package for such corner case, I would like to know if FESCo wants this
to be investigated and fixed, if there is no FESCo blessing there is
chances that there will be exhausting discussions.

--
Pat