Wine 0.9.49?

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Sun Nov 18 15:51:50 UTC 2007

Gilboa Davara píše v Ne 18. 11. 2007 v 17:31 +0200:
> On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 20:04 +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> > > but wouldn't this mean that I'm using fedora servers
> > > as my build-sys? (As I normally do with the packages that I maintain?)
> >
> > Yes.
> >

> Doesn't look like an idea solution...
> I doubt the Fedora's konji servers were designed to serve as "free"
> build servers.

They are not free, but for package maintainer it is possible to use the
"scratch" build method for testing etc. The created packages are deleted
after some time.

> I should really take the time to learn how to set proper caching w/
> mock. But thus far, I didn't really have the time to do so.

My internet connection is limited to, so I have used
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/MockTricks to setup a
squid cache for mock. It really works :-)

		Dan