PackageDB Documentation (was Re: FESCo meeting today at 20:00 UTC!)

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:55:24 UTC 2007

Patrice Dumas wrote:

> * And I think it could be nice to have somebody knowledgable in packagedb
>   to add something in the wiki, especially a page that can be reached from
>   the main page, with some explanation and links to where packagedb is
>   used.

I've started a page here:
   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UsingPackagedb

Please send questions that I can answer to fill this page with useful
information.  I'll be adding some of the things that I think will help
people but having specific questions can show what I'm missing.

-Toshio